Description of the system
During a consultation or hospitalisation, staff members enter administrative data (unique number, etc.) and medical data (symptoms, diagnoses, etc.) of the patient, with validation of information and without redundancies. An individual medical file is thus formed for each patient.
Thanks to the use of the tablets in a network, each service has direct access to the information of the current visit (results of laboratory examinations, prescriptions of drugs, etc.) and to the patient’s medical history, according to the access rights of each user.
The data are collected and anonymously processed for the production of health statistics and for the improvement of the management of the health structure, without the need for compilation by the health staff. This collected data can be transmitted electronically to third-party systems, such as DHIS2 for the National Health Information System or PBF portals.
CERHIS is a complete solution, composed of software and hardware parts to meet the unfriendly conditions of environments with limited resources.
A mixed power supply (batteries powered by solar panels, electricity network and / or generator) ensures the use of CERHIS even in case of prolonged power failure.
A local Wi-Fi network with a microserver provides data transfers between tablets, without the need for an internet connection. Tablets can also be used when disconnected, with subsequent data synchronisation. This allows their use when travelling outside the health facility, for example for care in the community.
In addition, the system is monitored remotely by text messages, without internet, allowing rapid intervention by local technicians in case of problems.
Easy and intuitive
- Android, known and accessible system
- Touch interface, intuitive
- Encoding organised as registers and paper documents
- Content configurable according to the needs of each country and health structure
- Possibility of modifications, even remotely
- Durable material (shock, dust, temperature…)
- Tolerates temporary Wi-Fi network failures and router and server failures
Works without Internet
- Local network and server
- Text messages monitoring
- Useful Internet (maintenance, backups), but not essential
Resist power outages
- Tablets and server on battery
- Mixed energy sources (solar, generator, grid)
- Limited power consumption
- Cost-effective equipment (tablets, microserver)
- Specific dimensioning to the needs of the health structure
- Reduced maintenance thanks to the robustness and simplicity of the system